Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture, BiZZdesign is a privately held full-service software company. Through our HoriZZon software platform, domain expertise and customer success focus, BiZZdesign enables organizations successfully navigate digital and strategic transformation and bring transparency and control to increasingly complex enterprise ecosystems.
Founded in 2000 in the Netherlands as the commercial spin-off of an R&D institute closely connected to Twente University, BiZZdesign has built today built an impressive international presence across North America and EMEA, including customer ranging from the Dutch Tax Authority and the British Ministry of Defence (MOD) to JP Morgan, Schaeffler Technologies, Shell, Emirates and Ameren.
As successful “scale up” company with strong Dutch roots and a diverse and geographically dispersed international workforce, we have a down-to-earth “roll up your sleeves and get things done” culture with a flexible, high personal impact work environment defined by high integrity, low-ego problem solving and effective teamwork. For additional info, please check www.bizzdesign.com
Who are you?
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated senior professional, looking for a challenging position with a dynamic international company? Keep reading this profile! To start with immediate effect BiZZdesign is looking for a:
Senior Customer Success Consultant EMEA
Reporting to BiZZdesign’s Global Consulting Director, you are a leader in delivering business consultancy engagements with customers, performing as the expert of the BiZZdesign Solution Suite and managing customer projects to drive deliverables within the project timeframe.
You are part of an international consulting team within the Customer Success Organisation (CSO), located in key locations across North America, the UK, Germany, and the Netherlands (HQ). Our CSO team provides the expertise, consulting, and support to ensure our software is a true “solution” to solve critical challenges of our customers. The mission of CSO is to optimize and grow customer value.
The CSO consulting team supports this mission by successful execution from the definition of best practices, with successful post-sale onboarding and implementation of new customers and follow-through with pro-active ‘challenger’ consultative engagement and development of customer value. All of which should result in strong satisfaction, software adoption and retention and revenue growth within our existing customer portfolio, while - importantly - ensuring optimal scalability, efficiency, and productivity (including services revenues).
You will work remote in a multinational team, live locally in the Netherlands or the United Kingdom and cover the EMEA market.
– Working as a team to deliver business and technical services, spanning strategic guidance, mentoring, workshop facilitation, training and “hands-on” product deliverables. Manage and ensure highly effective and productive collaboration with customer key stakeholders and internal experts to drive the right expertise and the right moment. Focused on managing deliverables, meeting deadlines and pro-actively managing risks and challenges.
Customer Success / Value Execution
– Ensure the continued double-digit growth of the BiZZdesign business through world-class expert consulting and customer success management; from successful sales support (e.g. commercial presentations, SOW creation) and onboarding and implementation of new customers to effective, pro-active customer development.
Best Practices and Continuous Improvement
– Lead, contribute and continually improve our customer success best practices and product offering, focusing on value delivery, customer satisfaction and swift implementation.
- 10-15 years of experience in technology-enabled consulting services, delivering customer value to large enterprise customers;
- 5-10 years of experience in Business Consulting, Change Management, Enterprise Architecture (EA), and serving a mixed IT and business audience;
- knowledge and experience of enterprise design, spanning business architecture, information modelling, process modelling and solution architecture;
- strong track record of driving customer value growth across all dimensions: satisfaction, adoption, retention and (account) software revenue growth;
- willingness to travel regularly to key geographies in EMEA to ensure a high degree of customer intimacy & engagement;
- you have at least completed a Bachelor of IT or equivalent qualification and you are fluent in English.
- confident workshop facilitator and communicator;
- relationship builder, mentoring and supporting customers to success;
- full ownership and accountability;
- a high degree of honesty and integrity;
- ability to deal with ambiguity and less structured environments;
- strong results orientation with agile output production;
- “hands-on / roll-up-your-sleeves ‘collaborating supervisor’” attitude;
- highly analytical, process- and numbers-oriented;
- “obsessed” with customer value, achieving business value deliverables.
A role with full, real impact and ownership in an entrepreneurial, agile, flexible and low bureaucracy working environment within a well-established, but rapidly growing global software company recognized by industry leaders and expert.
BiZZdesign offers you an attractive package including a performance-based bonus and opportunities to develop within the BiZZdesign group of Companies.
You will join our existing EMEA team as part of a global consulting group and will be expected to travel to client sites to deliver both training and consultancy across EMEA.
Do we have a match?
Are you ready for this challenging position? Please don’t hesitate to contact us and introduce yourself! For additional information about this role, please contact James Goodwin, Global Consultant Director, email@example.com
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.